Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento - Microsoft RMS integration

Mark@PW

Total Posts:  2

Hello Friends,

I want to accomplish following two tasks with Magento & Microsoft RMS.

1. Synchronize inventory from RMS to Magento.
2.  Transfer Sales data from Magento to RMS.

I’m little bit familiar with exporting RMS inventory report into XML format and import in Magento to update the Inventory. But I have no experience with transferring Magento sales data to RMS.

If anybody is familiar with this technique, please help me to resolve this functionality. If you have any suggestion/alternative solutions, Please feel free to let me know.

Thank You,
-Mark

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

seudo
Guru

Total Posts:  344

The Magento API will be your friend.

You can find all the API’s here:

Magento API

These can be implemented in many different ways. You could use cron to trigger the api calls to generate the xml.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sboeconnect

Total Posts:  27
India

Hi,

We are really excited to launch our newest product to the Magento Market place ‘MagentoSyncAPI’. This packaged product will help to integrate Magento e-commerce storefront with any third party application like ERP/CRM/Accounting Software, etc. which supports SOAP and have a two way data communication.

Problem:- We all know that Magento provides a set of default Web Services APIs to exchange data with any third party application. But the fact is that for many e-commerce entities you will not get any defined APIs to support. For example:-

i.  Fetch Tax Class and Tax Codes from Magento
ii.  Get Parent and Child Shipping Methods List
iii.  Get Website List
iv.  Get Payment Methods of Magento
v.  Add/Update Configurable Products in Magento and many more…

Solution:- MagentoSyncAPI- On top of the default Magento Web Services APIs, you will get a set of 25 APIs which will serve all your needs to develop and establish a connection with any third party application.

Benefits:- You often come across many customers who have had a clear requirement of sync Magento Data with any back end software solution and you often need to do custom development on this which not only increases your resource involvement, but also the overall project cost.

So ‘MagentoSyncAPI’ will provide you all support on the Magento end to through and receive data from any third party software package at a most affordable price. This will definitely decrease the overall delivery time of your Integration Project and increase the customer satisfaction.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magento Exchange

Total Posts:  33

Hi .

We have developed a Framework for Magento which can be directly integrated with any third party applications like Ebay, Amazon, Microsoft GP, Microsoft RMS, Microsoft POS, Virtu Mart, Oscommerce, X-cart, OpenCart, etc.

This Framework has below features built in.

1.  Magento to Third Party Customer Update
2.  Magento to Third Party Customer Address Update.
3.  Third Party to Magento Inventory Stock Update (Qty, Price, Cost)
4.  Magento to Third Party Order Update.
5.  Order Status Sync in both ways.
6.  Shipping Tracking Sync in both ways

We can customize the features accordingly with any third Party application.
Please contact us at http://www.magento-exchange.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

yarbrough

Microsoft RMS is used in xml and html.it is very useful for the creating the website.<a href="http://ezinearticles.com/?Best-Wrinkle-Cream-Review---Tips-to-Select-Best-Wrinkle-Cream&id;=5871930/">Best Wrinkle Cream</a>

Magento Community
Magento Community

yarbrough

Microsoft RMS is used in xml and html.it is very useful for the creating the website.
Best Wrinkle Cream

Magento Community
Magento Community

neilsalbert

Total Posts:  4

There plugins available that come in very handy.

Some Plugins like i95dev RMS connect provides real time sync for order creation, customer creation, etc. You can easily install that for the purpose rather than taking care of it manually every time..

Magento Community
Magento Community

benjaminrain

Total Posts:  4

Its been awhile sorry for being gone for like 8 months.
but this year i have been extremly busy and now i finally got time for gaming agian..
for the rest of the year atleast. its Vicodin. lol remember me minty? how you been?
do i have to re apply and ect? let me know man thanks..  good to be back on the site. i missed you guys!

Magento Community
Magento Community

way2fabulous

Total Posts:  16

Great information… thank you, guys

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

We have a solution that will help to sync RMS to Magento: http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/.

For existing Magento sites, once downloaded, our Magento connector starts copying your customer, item, sales and supplier data to the nchannel platform so you can sync to systems like Dynamics RMS or other POS, ERP/Accounting or other Web Stores.

By connecting Magento to a point of sale system, you can easily syndicate items to nChannel, and merchandise them for Magento and all your other channels, eliminating redundant data entry procedures. nChannel can also push sales orders from Magento to your POS and help you keep inventory synchronized between the two.

Hope that helps!

Magento Community
Magento Community

alexskoro

Total Posts:  3

Hello, Kosmos Central has been integrating with Magento for over four years now.  Currently we support CE 1.7.x and Enterprise 1.2.x, etc.  You can find some information here, https://www.kosmoscentral.com/ecommerce/rms-integration/rms.php

The integration will seamlessly update your product information to Magento, and download orders to the RMS Dynamics 2.0.  We also support images, and the creation of thumbnails for Magento.  Configurable products also known as RMS Matrix items, are also supported.

Contact Kosmos Central Sales for more information and a free trial.

Alex

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community