Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Install PHP Issues…

lifespent

Total Posts:  4
Colorado Springs

Hey I have just uploaded Magento to my server, its hosted by Media Temple and is running the latest version of PHP and Zend. (This is my second upload w/ the same errors)

WarningMage_Core_Block_Template::include(/mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/design/install/default/default/template/page.phtml[function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 116
[0] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
::fetchView() in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 116
[1] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->fetchView("install/default/default/template/page.phtml"in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 143
[2] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->renderView() in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 188
[3] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->toHtml() in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 402
[4] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->getOutput() in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 302
[5] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->renderLayout() in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Install/controllers/WizardController.php on line 108
[6] in Mage_Install_WizardController
->beginAction() in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 325
[7] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->dispatch("begin"in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 149
[8] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Zend_Controller_Request_Httpin /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 166
[9] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/app/Mage.php on line 382
[10] in Mage
::run("base"in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29478/domains/ax51.com/html/magento/index.php on line 29

I just upload the files to my server under a file called “magento”. I went through the files and they are all where they should be. Let me know if I am not doing something…

You can view the site @ http://www.ax51.com/magento

I did find a mention of this @ http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/1947/ but doesn’t look like it has been resolved…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lifespent

Total Posts:  4
Colorado Springs

Hmm I seem to have fixed the issue. Apparently page.phtml was not uploaded?? I use FileZilla to upload my files I just uploaded the entire magento dir to my server… weird that it would leave out that file? Ah well =)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community