Ok I still haven\’t worked this one out. These are the things I have tried.
1) Flushing the Cache (Numerous times)
2) Disabling some modules, but that didn\’t seem to change anything so I have re-enabled them again.
3) I recopied the Magento v126.96.36.199 core files over the top to make sure the files weren\’t corrupt the first time I copied them.
4) Reset all file and folder permissions.
5) Checked local.xml, config.xml, php.ini and .htaccess files repeatedly for errors.
If anyone can suggest more things to try and do then Im open.
Interestingly a couple of times when I have tried opening the customer info page it has loaded up to the \"reoccuring profiles\” tab then stopped with the remaining of the page blank. I thought that maybe it was a memory issues hence the reason for checking the php.ini file. But this is fine.
Please help if you are good at tracking down the source of errors.