Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Adding Authorize.net / SSL to an existing site

ceiboss

Total Posts:  15

I have an existing Magento install that worked with Paypal, so I didn’t need SSL.  When I installed the site, I didn’t have SSL setup at all.  I have SSL installed on my website (in a different directory).  How do I go about manually setting up the site to work with the SSL.  I have Authorize.net working, but the credit card capture isn’t secure.  I already tried setting the “use secure checkout” (or something to that effect) in the control panel.  I assume I need to copy some of the installation to the secure site.

Thanks for the help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

Total Posts:  15

Yup.  It comes with the package at myhosting.com.  I just hadn’t configured it until after I’d installed the shopping cart.  It’s all setup now, I just need to know how to setup Magento to work with it.  Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  796

In admin under: System -> Configuration -> General -> Web -> Secure -> Use Secure URLs in Frontend -> Yes/No

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community