Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Showing shipping firstname in the shipping grid

sn1pereagle

Total Posts:  27

Hello,

I am trying to display the shipping firstname and last name in the shipping grid.

I have to to join the attribute this waÿ:

protected function _getCollectionClass()

{

return \'sales/order_shipment_collection\';

}

protected function _prepareCollection()

{
        $collection 
Mage::getResourceModel($this->_getCollectionClass())
               ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_address_id\'\'shipment/shipping_address_id\'\'entity_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'customer_email\'\'customer/email\'\'customer_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'taxvat\'\'customer/taxvat\'\'customer_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'prefix\'\'customer/prefix\'\'customer_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_company\'\'order_address/company\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_firstname\'\'order_address/firstname\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_middlename\'\'order_address/middlename\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_lastname\'\'order_address/lastname\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shippingStreet\'\'order_address/street\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_postcode\'\'order_address/postcode\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_city\'\'order_address/city\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_telephone\'\'order_address/telephone\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_fax\'\'order_address/fax\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_region\'\'order_address/region\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'shipping_country_code\'\'order_address/country_id\'\'shipping_address_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'order_created_at\'\'order/created_at\'\'order_id\'null\'left\')
        ->
joinAttribute(\'order_increment_id\'\'order/increment_id\'\'order_id\'null\'left\');

$this->setCollection($collection);
        return 
parent::_prepareCollection();

}

and in the addcolum section i have inserted this:

$this->addColumn(\'shipping_firstname\', array(

\'header\' => Mage::helper(\'shipping\')->__(\'Ship to First name\'),

\'index\' => \'shipping_firstname\',
        ));

can anybody please tell me why it doesn;t show the shipping firstname.. ?

thank you in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community