Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Still have massive problem with product and category images - NOT flash-related

Wyrdsister

Total Posts:  9

I still cannot see products or categories that have an image attached on the front end. Everything worked fine up to a point then seemingly overnight I got this problem. As soon as I remove the image the product listing is fine. All the images worked previously.

It is not a flash player problem. The generated code on the front end appears to be incomplete on products with images so they don’t appear at all although it still states the products have been found. This has been going on for nearly two weeks now - I am considering a fresh install but presumably all my categories etc will be erased which is not a pleasant thought as there are a few hundred of them. Anyone?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community