Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

All links stopped working for no reason

danibjor

Total Posts:  1

not sure what happened here - but i had a site working fine on localhost (wamp) and for no reason (that i can see) all links now shows “Whoops, our bad...”

this is on all categories and products. “my account”, “login”, “about” and such still works.

where do i start looking..?

I’ve tried to refresh the cache/rewrites.. but that’s a no-go

turning off SEO links don’t help he either.. :(

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JLHC
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

Have you got your .htaccess file right? It is best to use the default .htaccess with is included.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cgalpin

Total Posts:  11

You’ll need to provide more info for people to help with this. Perhaps show us the URL to the front page, then show us a URL that fails. Comparing the two should show what’s wrong.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bstoppel

Total Posts:  4

I am having the same problem. My .htaccess file is the one provided with Magento. I have set up url rewrites for most of my categories. For instance, http://hobbs.simplehelix.com/living-at-home is defined in the urlrewrite screen as

Type: Custom
ID Path: category/36
Request Path: living-at-home
Target Path: catalog/category/view/id/36
Redirect: Yes

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community