Magento Forum

PHP Script that Exports Orders a CSV

manuel2283

Total Posts:  5

Hey guys,

I thought I would post this after many headaches I came up with a way to export orders as nicely formatted CSV format out magento 1.0 It includes Gift Messaging and all order attributes and most of the options you see in the orders screen along Pipe d eliminated SKUs and Picing for multiple Items.

Just Unzip upload pages - on Export PHP due a find and replace for “mydatabase_” this is the prefix I used and change the Database connection string on line 214.

If any one can help me I need to know how to post all of the var name, address, products options, from the success page after you check out I am really confused on how to go about and post that particular order data into a separate php I would like to grab all of the variables in the success screen and redirect folks to a remotely hosted order form on Authorize net.

PLACE ORDER > SHOOT ALL THOS VARIABLES TO A PHP PAGE OF MY CHOOSING THAT CATCHES VARIABLES.

Thanks

File Attachments
export.zip  (File Size: 6KB - Downloads: 618)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kevando

Total Posts:  20

Has anyone used something like this recently? How would something like this work that I could script to run via cron job?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community