Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.4.2.0 Customer Not Notified Of Shipment

HitBrand

Total Posts:  16

My customer is not getting a notification of shipment email when shipment data is entered. Is this a known issue? Is there a work around?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ubunter

Total Posts:  104
Madrid

HitBrand - 07 January 2011 02:53 PM

My customer is not getting a notification of shipment email when shipment data is entered. Is this a known issue? Is there a work around?

But what’s the fact exactly the costumer are getting all mails only not in this issue? Did you checked the check box for notification when you entered the shipping data and before saving? If yes, go to check you your mail log if the mail is going our, or at less if it had been generated.. if it had been generated but didn’t went out check your imap config. If it hadn’t been generated, verify by checking the notification box, if you did that, and no mail generated in the log, check chmod or your root, even I don’t guess is permissions issue, verify your store mail setting if you have all correctly done, and sure, if you have a transitional mail template for that correctly loaded…

Regards,

Magento Community
Magento Community

anjordan77

Total Posts:  79

I’m getting the same problem.  Customers are calling/emailing and complaining that they aren’t getting any transactional emails.  All that i did recently was upgrade to the latest “STABLE” build of magento.  Thanks again magento for releasing an unstable release!

Magento Community
Magento Community

medlington

Total Posts:  143

Dont know if this is the same problem you guys are having but after I upgraded one of my sites to 1.4.? none of my emails were getting sent.

It turns out that all the email templates had got deleted during the upgrade. I just uploaded them all again and hey presto everything worked fine.

Hope that helps

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community