Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Tax Invoice not displaying prices inc GST

michamum

Total Posts:  124

I have followed the fontis info for implementing GST in v 1.4.1.1, so I have set in configuration ‘Display Prices Including GST’ in the Invoice Settings, however the pdf invoice still prints prices excluding GST.

Cannot figure this out (sorry Neil, if this is another thing you can help me with will be great, it just looks messy the way the prices are set up on the invoice that I print out for customers) - I need the product amounts to be displayed including GST.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

Hi again wink

I don’t use 1.4.x.x yet, so I have no personal experience of the invoice module in that version, but I VERY quickly gave up on that in v 1.3 and I would suggest doing the same thing and running, not walking to one of the pay-for invoice extensions that will save what is left of your hair.

Webshopapps.com has a good one, but there are others as well.

Cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community

michamum

Total Posts:  124

Thanks (again!) Neil, I’ll have a look into that one.

(I think that’s all of my questions (for now!))

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community