Magento Forum

Problems with ÆØÅ - only in a couple of places and a question about product attributes. 

Grenland

Total Posts:  3

Hi

I got a couple of questions:

1. I have problems getting ÆØÅ to display correctly in some places - well, actually, only in the buttons - ie. the “add to cart” button? ÆØÅ displays correct at all other places.

2. Product attributes: I wan’t a plain text field where user can input whatever they like? For instance height, weight, width, size, colors - just anything they wan’t?

I tried to make a text-field for an attribute, but I guess I must have done something wrong.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Grenland

Total Posts:  3

I don’t mean to a nuisance (?), but I’m really hoping for some answers here, and since I’m not English talking, it might be confusing what I meant (?)

1. I have trouble with norwegian letters (æøå) only in a couple of places, such as the “Add to Cart” button, anyone know of a workaround?

2. I wan’t to have a text-field - I guess it’s possible, but I don’t know how - with each and every product where customers can write anything they wan’t and need. Example: I do T-shirts with custom text on them, let customers write what they wan’t on that t-shirt.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community