Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

International Orders/eWay Beagle AntiFraud

michamum

Total Posts:  124

Just wondering, for those that have international sites, do you take international orders?

And, do you have a Beagle Anti Fraud set up (I’m with eWay and they have the option to set this up for added security, I’m not entirely sure on how to do this so any advice/info will be much appreciated!)

If you don’t have an AntiFraud set up have you had any problems with international orders?

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

I generally don’t accept international orders, but if you want more details about the Beagle anti fraud, just see this page:
http://www.eway.com.au/Developer/eway-api/beagle-anti-fraud.aspx
and if that doesn’t answer your questions, call Eway…

Regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

michamum

Total Posts:  124

Thanks Neil!

I originally thought I’d sell Australia wide only, but seems I have had some overseas shoppers trying (and failing) to place orders, so am looking into it now.

Not sure how much risk is involved with international orders.

Anyway, will check out the info you provided, thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Total Posts:  163
Warsaw, Poland

Hi, GoMage Lightcheckout 2.1, - Magento one page checkout suppurts eWAY AU Direct and eWAY AU Shared

More information find here: .Payment supported by GoMage LightCheckout

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community