Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Urban Electronics

urbanelectronics

Total Posts:  2

Urban Electronics is now almost complete! We sell iPods, accessories and skins. We’ll be adding new products daily. Now through Thanksgiving, use coupon code turkey5 for a discounted shipping rate of $5.00! Our current “Grand Opening Special” is brand new iPods Nanos for $147.94! Right now, we don’t ship out of the United States.

The website address is http://www.ueoutlet.com.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

urbanelectronics

Total Posts:  2

Hey, thanks for testing it out. Yea, right now we only accept PayPal. We’re still going to work on the layout of the design and things like that.
Regarding the PayPal… Does this happen as soon as you go to the PayPal website - or after you’ve entered payment info?

Magento Community
Magento Community

hero

Total Posts:  33

hey, this happens when I leave your site and redirected to the paypal site.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

Hi, great use of the Modern theme. My suggestion would be to add a navigation menu / category or some sort of call to action besides the main image. There’s also a huge space on the top portion of the site, this is really important real estate, maybe put a promotional banner? Also, your logo is plain text, since your selling electronics I would spice it up a bit to give your site character.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hero

hello,
cleaning up my subscriptions, and rechecking your site.
Great banner, however I would change the blue colour. Honestly it looks a bit cheap. but colours are a personal flavour.

I clicked the main banner and I get to a search nano page, but there is something strange.
you have 10 products, and the first 9 products are displayed. This is a bit confusing because there is still room for 2 more devices at the bottom of the page.
change the default number of displayed products into 12 and they will all be displayed in one page.

I would also add some categories or layered navigation at the left side.

Have a great ecommerce ! how are the sales doing btw ?

Kind regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

hero

I just did a test order, but did not press the button confirm order as I don’t know if you are AND the developer AND the store owner.

a small remark : change the footer :
a customer does not have an added value in seeing that magento must stay clean :

Help Us to Keep Magento Healthy - Report All Bugs (ver. 1.1.6)

© 2008 - 2009; Urban Electronics. All Rights Reserved. Urban Electronics is not affiliated with Apple Inc.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community