Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Frontend Screenshots and / or Reference files. 

Mootrealm

Total Posts:  150
San Francisco, CA

I was wondering has a screen shots or possibly pdf’s of all the frontend pages. Basically every view that a user would see - including all the stuff they have access to in their account. This would be incredibly useful because as of right now, i don’t even know what all the possible pages are, so I can’t design them.

Maybe Magento could release something like this. Should be pretty easy considering they have all the psd’s and wireframes already.

Ideally they would be taken from a database that is full of data so we know what things look like with actual data. So for example, an empty wishlist doesn’t do much good.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mootrealm

Total Posts:  150
San Francisco, CA

Well first, if someone has already done it, I don’t see a reason to do it over.
Second, there is so many possibilities and actions that a user can take that there are literally hundreds of screens and given the fact that i did not create Magento, I don’t know what all of those possibilities are.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community