n-Qube

Total Posts:  4

Launching soon , http://www.mylifeandart.com a contemporary art website

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RobOrr

Total Posts:  218

Very nice - did you build it off of the modern theme?  What did you use for your “slideshow” in your masthead?

Magento Community
Magento Community

n-Qube

Built off the Modern Theme . About the slide show, I found this post http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/14895/ which helped me in achieving that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adam

Total Posts:  3
Hamilton - Bermuda

Hey, great looking site.

A few constructive criticisms.

-There is a default welcome message showing!
-The category and product pages could represent the site feel a little better, you have the main page looking so good. you should bring some of that color and style in.
-The slideshow loads very oddly, I see all three images over top of the page then they collapse on themselves. Have you looked at fadeshow.js I have it running here at
dgbremner.com
I like it because it loads the first image in your slideshow, then during the delay between images it loads the next image. Its easier on the initial page load because you aren’t waiting for all the images to load. It queues them up sequential and it makes the slideshow look seamless.

Magento Community
Magento Community

n-Qube

Thanks Adam

The site is currently under going maintenance, I take into consideration your criticisms and factor them in to my work.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community