Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shipping and Billing Address

jusneale

Total Posts:  66
UK

Hi,

On the billing information page of the checkout process I have set the ‘ship to this address’ as default but then when I go to the next step which is Shipping Information I would like the information to already be filled in without having to tick the ‘Use Billing Address’ button.  Is it possible to have the radio button for ‘Use billing Address’ already ticked so the information is already there.  It just saves the user time in having to fill out the info twice or having to click the button to fill it in.  Most of my users are old so they might miss the button as its at the bottom of the page and start filling out the information again.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

xrussx

Total Posts:  54

Look here

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/9842/P15/#t91452

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community