Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

JunctionCustError : Fatal Error : Call to a member function setAttribute()

Abhishek_mathur

Total Posts:  5
United States

Hi ,

I am getting the repetitive Error Message when I am trying to access any customer information in my store under Customer - > Manage Customers - > ( Any Customer ) .

Fatal error: Call to a member function setAttribute() on a non-object in /home/design12/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php on line 374

Thanks
AB

Image Attachments
JunctionCustError.JPG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePsycho
Mentor

Total Posts:  1702

Hi

This is the exact problem that i am facing in magento 1.4.1.1
Do anybody has idea what can be the issue?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

screwhead

Total Posts:  8

Did you guys found out the solution for this issue? We’ve recently experience this and haven’t found a way to resolve it yet. We’ve tried rolling back most of our files but still the same. Also, aside from the issue stated above, we’re getting the same error whenever we try to export our customer records.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community