Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SaveOrder Function Remaining on “Place Order” Instead of “Success” Page

southsideslim03

Total Posts:  1

For some reason I’m unable to get to the Success Page after hitting the “Place Order” button. I tried the fix for the controllers/onepagecheckoutcontrollers.php page:

$this->getOnepage()->saveOrder();

$redirectUrl $this->getOnepage()->getCheckout()->getRedirectUrl();

$result['success'true;

$result['error']   false;
//Added for fix found on forums

Mage::getSingleton('checkout/session')->clear(); 
//End Fix

catch (Mage_Core_Exception $e{
            Mage
::logException($e);

Mage::helper('checkout')->sendPaymentFailedEmail($this->getOnepage()->getQuote(), $e->getMessage());

$result['success'false;

$result['error'true;

$result['error_messages'$e->getMessage();

Tried placing another order, but this didn’t fix the problem. Is there a patch, upgrade, or something I’m missing? Has anybody been able to get to the Success page? My client is on a shared server and I’ve read posts that explain this may be the cause, but I can’t see why it’s not redirecting to the success page. Please assist as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community