Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Availability of BridgeConnect

anutosh

Total Posts:  46
Kolkata, India

One of our clients is thinking of buying an Enterprise Edition, due to his requirement of using the Exact CRM Services with Magento. But today, to my utter astonishment, I’m not finding any inclusion of ”BridgeConnect” module in either the ”Enterprise” or the ”Professional” Editions.

Can anybody from the Magento team please highlight, whether Magento still provides this ”BridgeConnect” module with the ”Enterprise” or the ”Professional” Editions?

If this module is not being provided, then when will Magento provide this module?
Or, is Magento planning to provide any better solution module, instead of the ”BridgeConnect” module?

This is very much urgent for us, and will be very very grateful for some quick responses.
Any help is really appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

webplus

Total Posts:  46

http://www.ebridgeconnections.com/ I would look into these guys to replace the BridgeConnect that Magento was developing.  Last I heard they discontinued development of BridgeConnect. I imagine it was a costly endeavor and even harder to support.

We have looked into ebridge connections and they are now addressing our need to move into Magento and EDI. Hope this helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community

natwilson

Total Posts:  5

I’m an enterprise customer and I found BridgeConnect to be useless.  The issues were:

1) Refunds/credit memos are not support (apparently this is a limitation of the Magento web services)
2) You still have to pay for a ebridge subscription.  I think it was some where around $200-400/month.

We ended up developing something custom.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lsiahaan94

Total Posts:  1

very nice… =)
thanks you ....
ucapan selamat ulang tahun:::ucapan selamat malam::::ucapan selamat tahun baru 2013:::aplikasi edit foto:::
cara mandi wajib

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community