Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Getting Warning: Division by zero in D:\Projects\mg1411\magmi\web\progress_parser.php on line 132

Surjan SIngh - Magento Developer

Total Posts:  3

Hi Everybody

First of all Thanks for such a great work .
I am using this magmi first time and i tried to import the csv (I am using default magento csv with out any enclosed quotes)
Everytime I run the this I get

Warning: Division by zero in D:\Projects\mg1411\magmi\web\progress_parser.php on line 132

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\Projects\mg1411\magmi\web\progress_parser.php:132) in D:\Projects\mg1411\magmi\web\magmi_progress.php on line 35

When I check the warning under “show warnings”, it says :
CSV Datasource v1.0.4 - warning: line 1 , wrong column number : found over 1, line skipped

Could anybody help me out of this ?
I will be greatfull to him/her.

Regards
Surjan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community