Magento Forum

Modern Theme + 1.1.6 - image / javascript errors

mosmef06

Total Posts:  4

We’re experiencing a number of issues with version 1.1.6 and the modern theme. Can anyone comment on any experiences / fixes that they may have encountered with the changes to magento in 1.1.6 or persistent bugs that may be causing a problem? Let me know if you all have any thoughts as to whether this is a compatibility issue, a set up issue, or a server side problem.

Here’s a sample product details page where we’re experiencing errors:
link

The product details page doesn’t show up correctly image wise on IE7 / FF3. Many other product details pages work fine initially, but do not function once the page has been reloaded (i.e. the image does not appear, add to cart buttons do not work, resize of image slider does not function, etc.). It would appear to be a js error but maybe something css related? Any input would be helpful.

Thanks ahead of time!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mosmef06

Total Posts:  4

bumpage.. any help would be appreciated… use the link above to view the error…

Magento Community
Magento Community

oldcreekwbf

Total Posts:  24

I went to your site and it seemed to work for me now (11/14/08). Were you able to fix this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

openlatee

Total Posts:  31

Im having some problems downloading the modern theme, i get the key from magento connect, i paste it on the install section, and every goes right, then it hangs up, and the “refresh” button at the botom doesnt appear, if anyones has a solution for this, please.

When i go to syste-->design rhe modern theme doesnt appear.

Does anyone has this same problem ?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community