Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I have some problems changing my website. 

Tomystein

Total Posts:  19

Hi,

My website address is http://tomystein.290mb.com for the moment (please check my website to see the problems I\’m speaking about).

I would like to know how I change this things if it\’s possible:

1. If I go to a category like http://tomystein.290mb.com/index.php/watches.html, the background doesn\’t fit to the products in grid view. What can I do?

2. How can I move this line \"Welcome to Hello Kitty online shop - free shipping.\” so it will a little bit more down (in the middle of the blue background at the end)?

3. How can I let this line \"Welcome to Hello Kitty online shop - free shipping.\” to be longer? if I write more than that, the line is breaking and creates a new line down.

4. Is there a way to put fast 1000 products and not do them one by one? maybe some script or code to the admin panel?

That\’s what I can\’t think about for the moment.
Thank you very much in advance.
Tomas

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tomystein

Total Posts:  19

lmkhoi.it - 14 December 2010 01:21 AM

1/ You should choise grid view.
2 + 3/ This text is in search-block class, i can’t understand why you put it there. Go to you code and edit it.
4/ You can use Import tool from Magento to import your products

1. When I’m choosing grid view, the background doesn’t appear good. So it is not solved for the moment.
2 + 3. I know how to edit the text. What I need is to know how can I move this text a little bit more down so it will not be on the upper part of the blue menu.
4. I want a tool that will create products faster, not import. I don’t have any products to import, I need to find a fast way to create new ones.

Please try to help if you know the answers.
Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community