Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Having a problem with Refer A Friend

AshleySidman

Total Posts:  1

I’ve used the static block from the Refer A Friend user guide for my homepage. It isn’t working....i’ve done many tests and although the button does appear to be functioning, when a user tries to Refer A Friend from this invite, it doesn’t appear in statistics. The only way it appears is if a user goes into their account, copies and pastes the link into the invite there and sends.

So far, no shoppers have done it this way as they are going through the link on the homepage. I have no way of knowing how many users think that they have referred friends (bc it isn’t showing up on the statistics.) However, they think the refer a friend is working bc it is showing up on their account information. I know this bc I’ve had many co-workers test it.

Please advise how to correct the static block invite so that it shows in statistics.

Thank you,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

webplus

Total Posts:  46

Wrong area for this.....

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community