Magento Forum

using debit cards with PayPal direct

medlington

Total Posts:  143

Hi,

I have setup PayPal UK direct on my clients site and just noticed that you can only selct from 4 cards, these seem to be the big 4 american cards that it shows as available payment methods on PayPal.com

On the PayPal.co.uk site it has more logos of available cards including meastro and solo. How do I get these cards to be available from within my clients store? Is this something I need to select from within the merchant area of paypal or is it something I need to configure in magento?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Top Cat

Total Posts:  21

Did you manage to find out how to resolve this?

I have encountered the same issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

medlington

Yes,

simply goto System > Payment Methods > PayPal Uk Direct

then highlight the switch / debit card option.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nadim_405

Total Posts:  2
Leeds, UK

Can anyone help, I am currently using PayPal Website Payments Pro - Direct Payments, but it will not allow payment from UK cards like Switch. Reading some post I understand there is a UK version. I have look at the Magento website and I can’t find it anywhere.
Can some please help me

Magento Community
Magento Community

medlington

I think as long as youv signed up to PayPal.co.uk you should be on the UK version, I think its called Payflow now.

Make sure you put all your login info in the right boxes in the back end, then you can select which cards to accept in admin>system>configuration>payment methods then just highlight the correct cards in Paypal website payments pro - payflow edition direct payments

Magento Community
Magento Community

furnitureforyoultd
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  833

above poster is correct - you want to use the website payments pro PayFlow editions for the UK

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community