Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

When adding a sub-catogory how to make it go straight to the product page skipping product list. 

csar

Total Posts:  5

i got some single products that dont require product grid list..  When clicking on category or sub category how do i make go straight to the product page and skipping the the product grid list. since its only one product in that category and its pointless to have it on a list results.
Note: that i dont want to do this for all products only some.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

xmivite
Guru

Total Posts:  355

there is an extension ( free i think ) for directing cats with 1 prod . to the prod page.

Magento Community
Magento Community

csar

Total Posts:  5

xmivite - 12 December 2010 11:14 AM

there is an extension ( free i think ) for directing cats with 1 prod . to the prod page.

Yes i found it. thank you xmvite..

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/QuickModules/extension/1455/single-product-category-redirect

but i dont think is compatible with new version of magento.. >:-( =[

does anyone know how to updated to the new version??

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community