Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Upgraded to 1.4.2 and am now getting errors

oogabubchub

Total Posts:  26

For those that are still having problems, running a database repair fixed it for me.

Link to database repair instructions:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/db-repair-tool

Link to Stack Overflow question with my errors in detail:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5761298/magento-database-repair-tool-added-missing-foreign-keys-problems

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kashifsky2

Total Posts:  1

I have the same proble I solved this problem by: i. I modify the customer_eav_attribute table by creating an order_by field type varchar2.
ii. It will be resolved 100% inshallah.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fatsche

Total Posts:  79

@ blueben
thx for the fix!! It made my day wink))

regards from Munich
fatsche

Magento Community
Magento Community

ravindra654321

Total Posts:  6

Hi Blueben,

You rocked. Saved my 2 hours.

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bobbybobby200

Total Posts:  5

ben_marks - 23 December 2010 05:55 AM

**Updated 6 Jan 11: Handle additional missing value**
I believe that we can confirm this issue as well.  The additional_attribute_table and entity_attribute_collection columns were empty.

Dolcemilano, your post indicates that there was an issue with character encoding. Try this:

UPDATE `eav_entity_typeSET `attribute_model` = 'customer/attribute', `additional_attribute_table` = 'customer/eav_attribute', `entity_attribute_collection` = 'customer/attribute_collection' WHERE `eav_entity_type`.`entity_type_code` = 'customer';

Backup first!

Obviously, if your Magento tables use a prefix then you would need to adjust accordingly.

Thx!

Bobby.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2