Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Express issues

ericscott

Total Posts:  57

I am almost through the process. I’ve seen similar problems from other users, but no answers. I have my API username, password, & signature entered correctly. I have the following as my Paypal URL:
https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction;=commit&token;=

I’m not even sure if that’s right. There is nothing about this in the Paypal screencast. I’m not using a sandbag or a debug flag or a proxy. When someone checks out with Paypal Express, I get this error on the Paypal site:

Sorry - your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation during the next day.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don’t use your browser’s Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal’s website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left-hand corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If anybody knows what I can do, please let me know. Connecting MC to Paypal has been anything but straightforward. This is pretty important as it is the last piece before taking the site live. The client wants the site live as soon as possible.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Cheung

Total Posts:  30
Seattle, WA

I am having the same issue and have been searching all over this website for an answer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cheung

Total Posts:  30
Seattle, WA

Try this if you are in the US:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction;=commit&token;=

Delete the (;) before the (=)
For some reason when the url is posted on the forum, it adds the semi colons.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community