Magento Forum

Constructive Criticism For Template

SeanCulver

Total Posts:  28
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi Community!

I have am in the process of working with a designer, and have a layout to share with you guys. I am looking for constructive comments for usability, design, and anything else you want to add.

This will be integrated into Magento Commerce so if there is any particular feature that the cart has that has been overlooked in the design, I would be forever grateful if you let me know!

I believe I will already be asking the designer to straighten the global navigation, as I think i’ll do drop downs very similarly to the magento base template.

Do you think the design is clean enough, is there any way of simplifying it that you guys see?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sean

Image Attachments
22296_index.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

iblastoff

Total Posts:  252

hey looks pretty good so far! the first thing i noticed was that “Search” was not spelled correctly but that can be easily fixed of course.

i like the tasteful gradients used on the individual product pricing areas. nothing seems overblown or appears to try too hard to appear trendy. i can’t see any obvious faults without actually being able to click around and navigate on my own. either way kudos to your designer!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hey Shaun,
It looks pretty nice. Good job!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community