Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How i can make 5 thumbnail in grid view [Modern Theme]

faithandfashion

Total Posts:  6

Hello i`m new in magento i hope someone can help me adding 1 more thumbnail in modern theme so the out put is 5 thumbnail per row ,
i attached an image to makes it clear. i just want to know how to insert 1 more thumbnail and ill be the one to configure the size/padding etc on css

thanks and more power

ps. sorry for my bad english smile

Image Attachments
Untitled-3.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

xmivite
Guru

Total Posts:  355

i am native english speaker , sorry for my bad english too..

i am using the modern theme as well for the basis of my design .. - for this theme - the config options are not applicable, its hardcoded in the templates.

you can hard code this in the xml file.  but be careful you may need to modify your css , as i believe even with out left of right columns.. that 5 thumbs still will break the css into the next row.  even though there appears to ample space for one more thumb on the row..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community