Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

True Customer Signature Tool

RyanD

Total Posts:  1

I have created a tool for eCommerce Merchants to fight charge backs from fraudulent customers. I\’m trying to get some feed back and I have already integrated into plenty of eCommerce Stores functioning currently. What the tool does is require a customer to sign the module before letting them continue with the order. That signature is sent to a secured server where the merchant can review all the signatures captured by the module and in the case of a credit card charge back case, then submit that signature as evidence. Since many merchant that sell a completely digital inventory (like music, mp3, digital art, or software) have a very hard time fight charge back cases, this is one of the only ways to provide some type of evidence.

I would love for some people to try it out.
http://securedmark.com/demo.php

I\’m trying to verify that it will work for Magento. I\’m curious in regards to both the one page checkout lane feature as well a standard checkout lane. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns this is a totally new module.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community