Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Checkout and shipping

devore2011

Total Posts:  2
United States

Actually the problem is solved. Please see the prior posts.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

andyric

Total Posts:  3

I’m having similar issues, using Magento CE 1.7.0 and Google Checkout. Using table rates for UK / European shipments. For UK orders the correct shipping value is shown by Google however for any European customers it shows the UK rate or no value at all.

I’ve got no errors shown in ‘Integration Console’ on the Google Checkout website and nothing in the Google error logs in var/log. I’ve had orders come through fine from UK customers and everything seems to be updating itself correctly with callbacks.

I have had a real good look at other threads / post here but nothing has fixed the problems.

Magento Community
Magento Community

gwopkid

Total Posts:  1

No way is google more secure stick with paypal and you will be fine.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nancyfromafrica

Total Posts:  16
India

Many sites still do not accept google checkout I dont have a credit card if it could allow debit card and net banking it would have been great

Magento Community
Magento Community

jenishpatel

Ahmedabad

I am also facing the same problem. I think this is a big issue with shipping cost in Google Checkout. Anybody have solutions for it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

cyberkiller

Total Posts:  12

I found a fix here and it worked,

http://filterhost.com/magento/get-google-checkout-shipping-to-work-with-magento/

I am running 1.7.2 and my shipping options weren’t transferring over to google checkout. I setup default shipping rates in google checkout itself and then disabled the sending of shipping options per the blog post above and it is working correctly now. Just need to remember if you change your shipping rates to also change them in google checkout. I use zone tables FYI, so it was easy for me to copy my rates from magento to google checkout admin.

Not sure why Magento doesn’t offer a simple option to disable shipping sending and to use google defaults.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mekira

Hello Friends

I have no more experience but I have share some information with you .You’re solely responsible for specifying your own shipping rates. Google won’t apply shipping charges to your orders if you don’t specify any shipping information. Please also keep in mind that at this time, you may send all items within an order only to a single address.

Magento Community
Magento Community

creatine

Thanks jon for sharing such a nice link..Your webpage have really nice collection..

Internet Marketing Sacramento

Magento Community
Magento Community

AshRo1

This is so frustrating, why should I have to go back to PayPal which charges me a huge amount as transaction fee?

Magento Community
Magento Community

montyalexa

i will try for solve put issue

Magento Community
Magento Community

Raj1106

Chandigarh

I always use Credit card or net banking for online payments..Never Use paypal..

Magento Community
Magento Community

bhadriram

Total Posts:  6

I also search for this ,,i think having no solution..i also use magento for google checkouts

Magento Community
Magento Community

gitgeeks

I am completely agree with this post..

There is no solution to this problem if you’re using carrier calculate rates or certain table rates. Magento does not transmit the data fast enough to GC, resulting in a timeout issue. Your best bet is to disable Google Checkout unless you plan on offering free $0.00 shipping. This bug has been known for nearly 4 years, yet there’s no working solution as of yet.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GerardButler2

I don’t have the proper answer for this however i have checked the GC that may be the solution and don’t have any time issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mar1us91

Ask and you shall receive! We have added links to all of the programs to our website.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community