Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

magento bundle product quantity

robgt

Total Posts:  48

Hi guys,
This issue is getting me scratching my head!
Magento 1.4.0.1.
I have thousands of simple products in my database.
All products have inventory being managed by Magento, and are in stock.
I have created a bundle product to test out this element of Magento.
The bundle product contains three “elements”, and each element contains between one and three choices.
So far, so great.

However, magento admin (product listing) shows the quantity to be zero for my bundle product, and the front end shows my bundle product to be out of stock.

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

I am unable to post a URL of my development store at this time.
Cheers,
Rob

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

robgt

Anyone got any ideas on this please?

Cheers,
Rob

Magento Community
Magento Community

SpeedBird

Total Posts:  85

robgt - 08 December 2010 02:34 AM

Anyone got any ideas on this please?

Cheers,
Rob

Bundle product stock levels are independent of their constituent simple products stock levels. I fixed this by running a script from cron every 15 minutes to set every bundle product stock level to that of the lowest constituent simple product stock level.

Though it worked, it is probably not the best fix.

Magento Community
Magento Community

robgt

I’m a bit taken aback by that (the fact that stock level management wasn’t thought about for bundle products), but I guess it answers the question, thank you.

Cheers,
Rob

Magento Community
Magento Community

sharetips033

Total Posts:  5

For those of you out there who use vim for your node.js development, I’ve created a small snipmate bundle for use with snipmate. I have only added enough to make my current development cycle faster, feel…

Regards,
Nifty Tips || Nifty Tips Free Trial

Magento Community
Magento Community

tipofloe

Total Posts:  23

Hello all,

I’m having a different kind of problem…

I’m putting together a bundled product where I pick from a series of simple products that I’ve pre-registered.

In the bundle in question, I am trying to allow customers to select 4 cameras individually within the bundle, select the DVR and then HDD size.

I was able to create up to 4 options where customers select from the registered (cameras) simple products, but each time it would leave out a good number of products that I’ve registered.

In other words, in “All products.jpg”, you can see all the products that I’ve registered, including the 2 megapixel cameras (up to ID 38) in the list of products.  But when you are in the bundle options page “products not all shown.jpg”, you can’t see products ID 29 and up???

I see a few older, disabled skus, but not the new ones where I need to have displayed as option number 5....

Does anyone know how to refresh whatever database that may need to be refreshed?  Or indexed?

I’m running 1.5.1.0 and I’ve flushed all cache and refreshed, and reindexed everything, but no help…

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

patrickyan

Total Posts:  9

If your shop is set up anything like the TS shop, you don’t want that pesky quantity box at the bottom of your “Bundled Product”.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ayunksyah

Total Posts:  10
Indonesia

i’ll try it soon, thank for tips

Magento Community
Magento Community

d2ealsok

Total Posts:  2

Worth trying

Magento Community
Magento Community

arora

Total Posts:  9

have you marked your bundle product in stock?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community