Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add additional filter (shop by) for available sizing to make it easier to search configurable products

seany

Total Posts:  15

Hi

We have been getting so many customers asking us to implement a new search filter which should come up on the size under color and brand etc.

Does anyone know how to implement this feature so that customers can search configurational products by size. I.e. i have one corset product (configurable product) with 4 different simple products ( 4x different size corsets). Now because we have so many products, customers want to be able to search by sizes so that only products which have their size come up. Have a look at the left shop by, this is where i want to add another size filter: http://www.junglespice.com.au/corset.html

RIght now customers need to go through each product on our site and check if there size is available which is a bummer. Note attributes filters wont work as Im talking about configurable products.

Please any assistance?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community