Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fresh Install and I can’t make Tax included in the price!! 

Adam Moss

Total Posts:  248
Birmingham, UK

This has been bugging me for ages now. I have just installed a fresh installation of Magento, using the default theme.

I then set up a tax rate for the UK at 17.5% (VAT)

I then created a product to use this tax rate.

I then configured the tax settings - have a look at the screenshot I have attached.

The product costs £10, according to my config the tax should be included in this price. However when I look at the product it has been added on, even though I set it to included. If I change it to excluded nothing changes. What’s going on?

Any help / feedback would be much appreciated. Am I missing something?

Here’s the product/site: http://crearemagento.co.uk/test-products/testy-product.html

Image Attachments
example.gifScreen shot 2010-11-30 at 12.19.01.pngScreen shot 2010-11-30 at 12.20.03.pngScreen shot 2010-11-30 at 12.20.24.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pierrea2T

Total Posts:  2

Did you get around this Magento Fox? Currently experiencing this issue on my site.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adam Moss

Total Posts:  248
Birmingham, UK

Afraid not. I told Magento about the issue and they simply didn’t believe me and just told me to do what I had already done!

If you figure anything out let me know!

Magento Community
Magento Community

twoleftfeet

Total Posts:  59

Hy

I have exactely the same problem with my Magento store (1.7.0.2).
Did you found a solution there?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community