Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Downloadable Product Links TItle is wrong in the customer order view and in the admin order view

miked2004

Total Posts:  214
Atlanta, Georgia

I noticed that the renderer for the downloadabl products(/app/code/mage/downloadable/block/sales/order/item/renderer/downloadable.php) has a method called getLinks() and getLinksTitle(). The issue I ran into is that getLinks() gets the purchased links by the order id. I happen to have multiple entries in the downloadable_link_purchased table for an order. So when the second item is rendered the Link Title is the title for the first Downloadable Item, not for the current(second item). Shouldn’t the getLinks method get the links by the “order_item_id” and not the order Id?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community