Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom Options issue

Brett877

Total Posts:  8

I have an issue with the custom options field, if i create a product with any options that can be chosen by the customer, it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/cmrdrv/public_html/sealtech/store/includes/src/Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_View_Options.php on line 173

If i remove the custom options, then the tabs come back and everything works fine. So I then have product description, tags and such back. But it will crash if i create a custom option field.

Any suggestion we are getting ready to launch a sale and need this working asap, thank you so much.

here is a link to one of the products as an example
http://sealtechcomputers.com/store/custom-amd.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community