Magento Forum

some questions about magneto

meytal

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I have a few questions in regards to adding this e-commerce to my cms. Please see my questions below.

1.  I need stock count? Say I have color & size per item, can I add stock per color & per size for a specific item.

2.  Need a mailing list for people who registered via checkout, or just a register for mailing list on it’s own.

3.  Regarding orders, when a customer’s order is ready, need to send an email via the admin that the shipment has been sent.

4.  Need to create a sale page? Meaning, say I want some of my items to have a sale price and I want to show it in a specific page.

5.  Need to create a new arrivals page? Meaning, I just added new items, need to show them in a specific page.

6.  Need to create an item in multiple languages? I need it in English & Hebrew.

7.  Need to create multiple currencies for the item prices & checkout? I need in USD, EUR and Israel Shekels (ILS).

8.  When someone is in the checkout, need to add and automatic “free shipping” for an order that is above x amount. Or maybe give discount between two amounts. Or in general, give free shipping for all orders.

9.  Search field to search items.

Please let me know the above.

Thanks,
Meytal

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tzyganu
Mentor

Total Posts:  2205
Bucharest, Romania

The answer to all your questions is ‘yes’. Magento can do all those things, you just have to play around with the admin and frontend and/or search on the forum and in the screencasts for what you need

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community