Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Miscellaneous products ???? 

rotorrian

Total Posts:  15

I sometimes have to deal with some small little products that I may sell 5-6 times per year.

Like clips and brackets which I don’t want to stock as a part in my store because they are always different and always something different to the last part I sent etc. Or maybe robbed from damaged or random stock.

I’m after a Misc Product with a text field that will show on the order confirmation and invoice.

At present my Misc product is configured as possible.

Simple Product
with Options>text Field

Works fine except the text field is useless as when you enter it into the backend it doesn’t show on the order confirmation or invoice. Which makes you wonder what is the use of it at all when entering it into the backend ?

Any ideas my fellow Magento users ???

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community