Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can the Paypal Express (Website Payments Pro) change the status automatically? 

e-mimic.com

Total Posts:  13
China

I enabled Paypal Express (Website Payments Pro) and set it, it’s working fine.
but I have a question, I click “Credit Memo” to refund the payment to my buyer, the order status changes to “Close”, but paypal never refund payment to my buyer via PayPal API directly as Zen Cart PayPal Express Checkout modules(anybody was using Zen Cart?), I login paypal to refund the payment to my buyer for other order, the order status will be not changed too.
Is this correct?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

e-mimic.com

China

no helper? thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

e-mimic.com

China

anybody are using paypal? could you help me?

Magento Community
Magento Community

michaelc

Total Posts:  64
Qld, Australia

We’ve been using paypal since we launched. The only issue we have had with payment method’s is the Credit Memo function with the PayPal module.

I would love to know more about this myself. At this point the process isn’t working..i.e. Paypal and Magento isn’t connecting on the credit process.

Is there anyone who can shed some more light on this. Is this a bug? Or is there a customization that needs to be done to the code???

Magento Community
Magento Community

BobMane

Total Posts:  108

unresolved

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community