Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem with configurable product, we search for a solution it also can be a payed solution! 

rschots

Total Posts:  9
Landgraaf

Hello,

Is it possible in Magento backoffice to make real filters in a configurable product.

Price product SKU filter in combination with atributes in a configurable product
For example:

I got a configurable “bra” product that filters my simple products on color, cub-size, and size.
In my simple product i need to give the exact price of the product. This price i want to see when my filter choice matches the product that i linked to my configurable product.

BUT in my configurable item i also need to give a price, this is fine, only when i use my filter to make my choice, the product price won’t match my choice. I manually need to calculate witch price difference the product needs to have and fill it in in each configuration.

Is it possible to get the product price of my simple product instead to manually calculate each configurable product by hand?

I attach some screenshots of my problem.

This problem is for me a very large problem because i need to connect real POS software that we use in live stores on magento.
an payed solution is also possible.

File Attachments
productSKUpriceproblem.pdf  (File Size: 1182KB - Downloads: 72)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

edmondscommerce
Guru

Total Posts:  342

i think this is your solution:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Matt+Dean/extension/596/simple-configurable-products

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community