Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problems in viewing My Orders from client-side

Camila Kattab

Total Posts:  11

Hello!

First of all, I just started studying PHP which may make the solution to my question a bit hard but I’d like to hear it anyway

The problem with my system is that when the costumer clicks the “My Orders” section it will only display “You do not have any order” even if they bought stuff. I have been making researches but I didn’t find anything that could help me. Usually people get error messages they can work on but I don’t get any error messages so I am a bit ~totally~ lost on how to try to solve this. Being it using PHP codes or only finding where to make the option available I’d like to hear any directions you guys can give me
I’m using PayPal system if that helps… and Magento version is 1.3.2.1

Thanks a lot in advance! smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Camila Kattab

Any lights for me? smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Camila Kattab

No idea at all? Not even telling me where I could possibly find the codes for that? rasberry

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community