Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Solution

michamum

Total Posts:  124

Hi

I have set up a paypal account, so that my shoppers can use paypal as a payment option.  I also have set up an account with eWay for shoppers wanting to pay by credit card.

What paypal solution do you recommend?  The Magento configuration offers Website Payments Standard and Express Checkout?  I’m not sure what the differences are between these two accounts.  To allow customers to pay by paypal, is this all I need to do (enter my paypal email address into Magento configuration and then select a Paypal Solution?)

Thank you!!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Template fans
Guru

Total Posts:  446

There seems no difference between two configurations. You just enter your paypal address then select paypal solution. Then in your check out page will appear this option for buyer to pay.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community