Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Images don’t show after Import

eladbenm

Total Posts:  21

Hi all,
I have exported all products from Magento (using Export / Import) then added a new product + its image (in the right location on the FTP) but the end user can’t see the image. I have done the same with the products that came as default on Magento (I exported all products, then deleted one of the “old” products, and then imported the file which I have just exported - now the image of the “old” product is gone!).

Please help.
Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

starnetwork

Total Posts:  144
Israel

Images levels:
1. Upload your image file(s) to /media/import
2. Update your field mapping and add image, small_image, thumbnail
3. Update your CSV file (just do this in Notepad to avoid any issues): add your images at the end of the line, separated by a comma, preceded by a backslash and enclosed in double-quotes. I.e. you will need to type: ,"/myimage.gif”,"/mysmallimage.gif”,"/mythumbnail.gif"

Best Regards,
Star Network

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebDeveloper0

Total Posts:  1

I am not sure if you have the same issue, but similar problem have been resolved on different forum you might want to have a look on what they did. http://www.atomni.com/magento-product-images-dont-show-up Hope it resolves your problem.

Regards. WebDeveloper0

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community