Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Website Payments Pro

mikenificent

Total Posts:  6

Ok,

So I set up the PayPal Website Payments Pro on my website now.

I just want to know now after someone pays via Credit Card how do I retrieve my funds or does it automatically go into my PayPal account?

Also, I didnt realize that needed PayPal Website Payments Pro and I originally had it just regular credit card payments and someone purchased a shirt from my store and I shipped it so I have a Grand Total it says on my Dashboard of $30 from before when I didnt have Website Payments Pro, is there any way to retrieve this $30 now?

Then how do I get paid by PayPal for the Website Payments Pro?

Alos what is Sandbox Mode and API Uses Proxy in the API/Integration Settings, right now they are set to NO as default is this ok or do I need to enable it to properly use my Website Payments Pro, I’ve already put in all my API Username, Password and Signature.

Thanks, smile

Mike

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mikenificent

Total Posts:  6

Sorry to bump this thread, but can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community