Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need a Way to Order Products

drinkonlyscotch

Total Posts:  20

My client wants to be able to order the products in a custom order. As in, he wants to choose which which products appear at the top and which ones at the bottom of the product grid. I know I can probably create a custom attribute and have the product grid sort by that value, but that’s rather cumbersome as he has to click on each product in the list to determine its place. Is there a way to determine the default sort order from the admin area without have to click on each product and set a sort value one at a time? Is there a plugin? The client’s current site allows him to view his products in a list and drag and drop them into the order in which he wants them to display.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community