Total Posts: 653
Buenos Aires, Argentina
If you want to debug your front, you can apply the next configuration from your backend.
1) Go to: System -> Configuration
2) Then, at the end of the page, click on “Developer”.
3) When you get there, click on the second filedset: “Debug”.
4) Now you only see a drop down with the label profiler.
5) At the top left of your screen, change the scope of the configuration. Now you see “Default Config”.
6) Change that value to “Default Stoe View” (I assuming that you got just one store view).
7) Now, in the Debug fieldset, you got 3 options. Uncheck “Use website”.
8) Change the value of “Template path hints” to “Yes”.
9) Save and go to your frontend. Now you’ll see each block, with the compele path and file name of each block.