Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

search engines for magento

Harold van Grimbergen

Total Posts:  17

Hello,

We are using Magento for our webshop and we are very pleased that all the necessary things are working well. We are using Magento for a year now, We are now in the proces of making adjusments and changes. One issue we have is the search engine within Magento, It is functioning but we think that optimizing the search result can make our sells rise.

We want to implement a search engine based on the basics of google. I have search several sites now but I can’t find a good one.

Does anyone have experience using another search engine as the Magento inculded own. What is the best available?

With regards,
Harold van Grimbergen

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Hangar17web

Total Posts:  12
india

Hello,

If you are searching on some other and put comparison of each, its quiet difficult. However I suggest you to check some other professional in this field or company had good experience.

If you are looking a company could do this and ranking your website on search engine with organic, our web agency Hangar 17 ICT is right choice.

Thanks,

Magento Community
Magento Community

Toni Anicic

Total Posts:  69

Here’s a tutorial how to implement Google Custom Search in Magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community