Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

having too many news letter subscriber problem

brunomarshall
Guru

Total Posts:  367

Hi,
i have a doubt is having too many subscribers create any problem i never had like that .
if it creates problem then what would be a solution can any body suggest right way to correct it

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

wmcferr

Total Posts:  174

Hi brunomarshall,

Newsletter subscriber problem may occur due to the following reasons:

* Your server time is different then your local time and you’ve actually queued the newsletter to be sent a few hours in future and that’s why it’s not sent right now.

* Magento sent only small part of emails? Don’t worry, it will send them out. Magento has integrated limit on the number of emails it can send at once. Eventually, all of your emails will be sent.

* You might need to activate your cron job as it’s often a case cron job is causing you problem. This means you will need to visit this address insert-your-magento-store.com/cron.php manually with your internet browser.

I hope, this info would be helpful for you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community