Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error Processing Your Order

Bridezilla

Total Posts:  6

Hi

I try to proceed with an order on my site and i keep on getting the error “error processing your order - Contact us or try again later” I have tried all the different payment methods and also only have one shop view.

I have set it now to the easiest one (or so i thought) internet transfer and still i get the same error

Please visit www.bride-zilla.net to see what i mean. I have tried every possible way to fix this and nothing is working. Please can someone assist me.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

The system is still looking for a payment method, you should have a check/money order option that can be checked in the cart

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bridezilla

Hi

Thank you for the feedback. Can you please tell me how i can fix this or what i need to do?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Minneapolis MN

Did you do a hack to get your present payment method to show? You should have a radio button next to your payment method

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bridezilla

Hi

No i didnt - It came with the Free Template. I dont know anything about Magento - And had to teach myself. So hacking would be a BIG NO NO.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Minneapolis MN

Does your payment show up when you choose the default theme?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community