Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Saving transaction ID after payment

fatihtolgaata

Total Posts:  17

Hi,
I wrote a payment module for my bank. The bank gives me a transaction id for every success payment. I want to save transaction id after the payment process. And I want to see this transaction id in the admin panel. How can I save this custom value(transaction id) after payment? And how/where can I display this value in the admin panel?
I examined the authorizenet module. And I saw that there are $payment->setLastTransId and ->setCcTransId. Can these methods do what I want? If so, where can I see this value in the admin panel.

Thanks,

Regards.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

fatihtolgaata

Total Posts:  17

I think, magento saves the last transaction id of the payment. But I didn’t find this id anywhere in database.

Any help will be appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Saggy

Total Posts:  133

Have you found the solution for this?

Regards
S

Magento Community
Magento Community

developerm222

Total Posts:  6

Has there been a reply anywhere on this one?  I need to store the Authorize.net Trans ID pretty urgently but I see no clear means of doing this from end to end.

Magento Community
Magento Community

LindyKyaw

Total Posts:  138
Los Angeles

If you did $payment->setLastTransId and ->setCcTransId. , the transaction id will be saved to order payment when you saved the order.

Mangento order payment is EAV structure.

To retrieve the transaction_id for the payment:

SELECT 
FROM eav_attribute eav
INNER JOIN eav_entity_type etype ON etype
.entity_type_id=eav.entity_type_id AND etype.entity_type_code='order_payment'
WHERE eav.attribute_code IN ('cc_trans_id','last_trans_id');

use the attribute_id received from the above query

SELECT FROM sales_order_entity_varchar WHERE attribute_id IN (263,817);,

From the above query, you can see what transaction_id value saved to the order payment.

Magento Community
Magento Community

developerm222

Excellent thank you, so where do I place the command to store it, meaning which file in the flow of checkout?  Perhaps there’s a reference for this I’m missing, I have dug quite a bit befor eposting.  I’d like to add this to the rder object if possible, if not I can deal but it’d be nice as the final result would be to add this to the order object used in the web services API which is where I need to use it move than anything.

Magento Community
Magento Community

developerm222

I guys, I ran the SQL SELECT * FROM sales_order_entity_varchar WHERE attribute_id IN (263,817);, after many orders and I keep getting an empty set.  Am I missing something here?  Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

developerm222

Hi Folks,

This seems like a fairly common need, can I get some more info on this or pointed in the correct direction?  I find it very difficult to step through the checkout process to determine where we’re dropping out data in for the Authorize (or other provider’s) response.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dibyajyoti M

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

I have make some order in magento frontend with using my credit card. In admin section I am not found any relation between my transaction(transaction id) and order.

Please give me any idea how to view my transaction related information in admin section.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community